Wednesday 3 September 2014

August 2014 Favourites

With August already being over, it is time to show you my favourites from the past month!

MAC Patina
This is such a beautiful eyeshadow! It's of a medium brown shade, not too warm, and it's finish is a frost, which makes for a nice shimmer. I loved using this for all kinds of daily looks! Here you can see swatches of it.

Catrice Hollywood's Fabulous 40ties LE Blush
One of my all time favourite blushes. It's matte, which makes it wearable with any kind of look, and the nice rosewood pink colour is also great! Here's a review on it.

Benefit Creaseless Cream Shadow No Pressure!
This cream eyeshadow is my new true love. It's just so versatile! You can wear it at any kind of opacity you like, make it neutral or dramatic, and it's super simple and quick to apply. Here are more detailed pictures of it.

Catrice Beautifying Lip Smoother
A new product by Catrice, and one that can be used all the time. Its shine makes for a great look, but it's natural enough to be worn during day. It's also very caring and tastes great! Check out a review on it.

MAC MSF Soft & Gentle
This is one of the prettiest products I've even owned! Soft&Gentle is so beautiful, makes for the perfect highlight and is easy to apply. Can't get enough of its gorgeousness! Here you can see some swatches.

The Body Show Eyelash Curler
This has always been my eyelash curler, but this month especially I've been noticing what a great job it does! Really makes a difference with my lashes, I love it!

Yves Rocher Aquarelles Végétales Perfume
I'd completely forgotten about how much I used to love this perfume, and was so glad to discover my bottle was still smelling great and had enough left of it! Also reminds of a couple of summers ago when I used to wear it all the time.


Please let me know about your favourites of the month of August! Leave me a link to your post or just a comment telling me about it!

xoxo, M

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.