Saturday 20 December 2014

NOTD: Winter Snowflake Nail Art

With Christmas already around the corner, it was definitely time for some seasonal nail art. Here you have some snow flakes!

Products I used:
Essence Top Speed Nail Polish 26 Look At Me (very old colour, any dark blue will do)
Jesse's Girl North Star (bright glittery silver)
BornPrettyStore Nail Art Brush No. 1 to draw the snow flakes

This design definitely requires some skill, a very steady hand and lots of patience. But it is not impossible to do! You can always go ahead and draw bigger snow flakes, which makes it easier for you.

I've already done some snow flakes in previous years, in case you're interested in more colour variations. Click here for the 2011 and the 2012 versions.
Which one do you like best? Let me know in the comments below!

xx, Misch

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment, I am very happy about every single one. Please respect that I will not allow disrespectful or rude contents.